Saturday, May 5, 2007

well well well

I got up at 7:15 this morning to get Hannah fed/changed and I'm still awake. She went to sleep, and as I was getting ready to put her to bed, my son comes in here. I asked him if he wanted to go back to bed but he said "No I'm too hungry."

Last night I went to my mom's pinnng ceremony. And it's very motivating to see that after all her hard work and struggles, she's finally done with school. It just lets me know that I can hang in there just a little bit longer and I'll be done. I forgot that ceremonies can be very long. I actually dread what it's gonna be like at my graduation. Anyway, I'm proud of you mom.

I have a portfolio management final this tuesday. I dread it but I'm fairly close to a C. I should be studying for it but the material does not interest me at all. (and it's my collateral) I'm more worried about my accounting class because I have been trying all semester to make up for the first test which I made a 48/100 on. It wasn't that I didn't know the material, but I just made a bunch of dumb mistakes on it. I took my final for accounting on wednesday and probably won't get my grade until next wednesday. I need a 122/150 in order to pass the class.

I think I'm gonna stop now. I'm tired and need to get woke up and start reading.

3 comments:

Vicki said...

Thank you for being proud of me. I really worked hard for it. And I know you can do it because you are so much smarter than me. I will definitely be at your graduation with a video camera.

*~ Li ~*~ La ~*~ Lo ~* said...

Yes, We all are very proud of your Mom's accomplishment of getting to be a RN. :) She proved that you can do whatever your goal is and reach to that point.

:) M-

*~ Li ~*~ La ~*~ Lo ~* said...

How did you do on the test last Tuesday?? Hope you did well..

Looking forward your next posting..