Monday, May 28, 2007

a personal goal of mine

I've always wanted to do something in my life that would make people say "I could have never done that!" Of course in some cases people would say having 3 kids and going to school would qualify.

I've decided that I want to hike the appalachian trail from Georgia to Maine. I will have to do it in sections of course. I guess I'll start in Georgia and hike to virginia. then I'll pick up in virginia sometime later and just take it a little at a time.

I start school again tomorrow. Intermediate spanish 1 and 2. I'm not too excited because I have to work tonight so I'll be speeking sleepy spanish. (tomorrow I'll be saying "Necescito una siesta"

Adios for now.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

I could never take all the classes you're taking without working and having 3 kids. And just what are you going to do with the wife and kids while hiking? I know! Let me have the kids and Rose can have some "Rose time". I really wish you wouldn't do that. Too dangerous. Lions and tigers and BEARS! OH MY!