Tuesday, June 12, 2007

blah

so it's been a little while since I wrote anything on here. I'll start off by posting a picture of what you see at the end of the appalachian trail.

I got a big tent from rose for father's day. I am thinking about trying it out this week in the back yard.
I'm doing okay in my spanish class. I made all 100s on my quizzes and made a 101 on the first exam. I had my second exam yesterday and didn't do terrific on it. but I figure I can afford it.
if anyone drinks coke products, please keep the cap and give it to me. I'm trying to save up some coke rewards points.
Well I have to get going now. thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

That is a beautiful picture. I wish I had known about the coke caps. I've been having to drink them since no one had Pepsi on sale. But I'll start now.